The combination of extreme power and performance makes ODYSSEY®
batteries perfect for a range of applications, including auto/LTV,
marine, commercial, racing and powersports. ODYSSEY® batteries deliver
twice the overall power and three times the life of conventional
Remember when all a battery had to do was start the car?
Whether for everyday or emergency use, today's vehicles are loaded with
more electronics than would have been imaginable just a few years ago.
And today's hobbyist vehicles now include more specialties and
specialized power demands than ever before. Fortunately, the ODYSSEY®
battery has been designed to keep up with the changes.
Because its plates are made of pure virgin lead (unlike the lead alloy
in most batteries), we can pack in more plates. And more plates mean
more plate surface area, and much more power - twice the overall power
and three times the life of conventional batteries - up to 400 cycles at
80% depth of discharge!
Bottom line? The ODYSSEY battery
delivers the massive starting power, rapid recovery, and amazing deep
cycling capability that today's vehicles demand.
- Better warranty - Limited 3- and 4-year full replacement warranty - not pro rata.
- Longer service life - With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY batteries save consumers time, money, and aggravation.
- Longer cycle life
- 70% longer cycle life compared to conventional deep cycle batteries -
up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge - high stable voltage for
longer periods of time.
- Longer shelf life - Can be stored
on open circuit (nothing connected to the terminals) without the need
for recharging up to 2 years or down to 12.00V, whichever occurs first.
- Faster recharge - The highest recharge efficiency of any sealed lead battery on the market - capable of 100% recharge in 4 - 6 hours.
- Mounting flexibility - Non-spillable design - can be mounted on any side in any position except inverted.
- Vibration resistance - Design protects against high impact shock and mechanical vibration - a common cause of premature battery failure.
- Extreme temperature tolerant - Operating temperatures from -40oC (-40oF) to 80oC (176oF).
- Totally maintenance free - No need to add water, ever! Drycell design with resealable venting system.
- Improved safety - US Department of Transportation classified as a 'non-spillable' battery. No acid spills, no escaping gases.
|Model ||Odyssey 34R-PC1500|
|Cold Cranking Amps||880 CCA|
|Voltage ||12 Volts|
|Capacity ||62 Amp Hour(s)|
|Dimensions ||10.85" (L) x 6.76" (W) x 7.82" (H)|
|Dimensions (Metric)||275.60mm(L) x 171.70mm(W) x 198.60mm(H)|