GOBI STEALTH ROOF RACK
2007-2013 JEEP WRANGLER JK UNLTD (4 DOOR)
- GOBI Roof Rack for Jeep JK 4 Door (Unlimited) model.
- Fully welded construction prevents rattling
- Pressure tested to eliminate open welds and rusting
- Fully welded, traversable expanded metal deck for easy loading and securing of loads
- 300lb. driving load capacity, 600 lbs. static load capacity. (Static load capacity typically for roof top tents and occupants.)
- Gray epoxy powder undercoat rust inhibitor
- Black powder textured top coat for excellent protection against UV rays and road grime
- Steel lasered and formed support brackets for superior support, durability and stamina under the heaviest loads, on and off road
- 2 welded in 1-1/8” cross bars for all your accessory needs. Compatible with Yakima and Thule accessories
- Front light bar supports up to 4 off road lights, available in STEALTH or RANGER versions.
- Stealth version provides a flat surface structure front to rear along roof rack’s highest surface level. (Great for canoes, boats, bikes, skies and large cargo carriers.)
- Ranger version provides the option for larger off road lights and rises 2” higher than the roof rack’s highest level surface. (Great for canoes, boats, bikes, skies and mid size to small cargo carriers.)
- Rear light tabs support up to 2 off road lights. (1 per tab.)
- Available Rear Ladder for Roof rack access. 250lbs. capacity
- Available Sun roof insert provides an additional 10 sq. feet of storage space with a 150 lbs. capacity.
- Hi-lift jack and Axe/Shovel attachments available. Designed so that the Axe/Shovel and Hi-Lift jack rest below the roof racks highest surface level while hugging closely to the roof rack reducing the potential of off road obstacle entanglements such as branches
- Gobi roof racks and accessories hav been Awarded Prestigious US Utility and Design patents with pending applications
- No Drilling required! Uses existing body and frame mounting holes
- Easy to follow step by step installation instructions
- Installation instructions and Specifications available on line at the GobiRacks.com
- All stainless steel and grade 8 hardware used
- Roof racks and accessories fully padded and boxed ready for domestic and international shipping
- Made in the USA
- Full 1 year limited warranty
- Width: 54" (1.37m)
- Height: 3" (76.1m)
- Paint: Black textured semi-gloss powder coat with Grey epoxy anti-rust undercoat
- Usable Cargo Space: 8.32 ft² (0.77m²) w/ sunroof opening / 18.72 ft² (1.74m²) w/ sunroof insert
- Load Limit: 300lbs (111.97kg) Spread equally over entire cargo surface / 150lbs (68.04kg)
- Cargo Deck: 3/4" 9 gauge expanded metal welded in place
- Frame: 1-1/4" (31.75mm) 14 gauge, 1.0" (25.4mm) 16 gauge welded
tubular frame with 2 1-/18" OD welded in accessory attachment cross bars
- Vehicle Attachment:
- Front Bar: Front light bar attached to base of OEM windshield outer
frame. Used to support front end of Roof Rack by means of 4-3/8"
carriage bolts. Black powder coated with gray epoxy anti-rust undercoat.
- Rear Support: Rear 1/4" formed steel support towers black powder
coated with gray epoxy anti-rust undercoat attached to OEM body and frame. Rear support roll bar is attached to support towers and underside of roof rack. Black powdercoat with gray epoxy anti-rust undercoat. No drilling required.
- Front Light Bar:
- Ranger: 4 place light bar for 7" x 5" rectangular, 8" round and 6" x 2.5" oval off-road lights
- Stealth: 4 place front light bar for use with up to 2.5" x 6" oval or rectangular off-road lights
- Rear Light Bar: 2 independent rear light bars for use with up to 2.5" x 6" off-road lights
- Hardware: Stainless steel